Sunday, October 21, 2007

Doll Meet-up at Liberty Place, Philadelphia 21st Oct

So, I went to this doll gathering and didn't chicken out, which I normally do cause I hate going to these kinda meet ups and to socialize. But I digress... I really wanted to see other dolls in real life. Anyways, Lots of images. Here they are.

Lots of pictures but I only selected some that are really nice. Loads of pictures of other dolls that are not in here. If you want, I can just link you to photobucket if you are interested.

Updated:--the photobucket for more picts. I didn't move the pictures cause a lot of links will be broken if I do. :P So don't mind the other picts.
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/lordjarodius/



Cloud, Squall and someone else. :P

Squall has a very nice face.

Those are very nicely painted makeup and lips

Chibi Itachi and Gaara

Balancing a bottle on Gaara's head.

Very cute sleepy head

In your face cuteness

The wonderful Fuyuko and Cirdan of course.

Not her hat, but cute nonetheless

Not his hat either.

First time seeing a Hound doll. Larger than my Cirdan

Nice. But Squall behind is mooning everyone the whole day.

Fuyuko hugging the two chibis XD

Little angels.

Specky


I love how these turned out. Made the doll look life size.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

WOW! nice!! where's the photobucket link?? you shud include it in the post also! ^^

jarod said...

XD haha Cannot :P My photobucket lots of other pictures all kelam kabut.

Sheryl said...

Cool..your doll get to be friends with others. that is so great!!! i am shocked there are actually doll meet up...its so cute...hope I could own one myself...they look so adorable..must be real expensive...pockets filled with holes instead of greens

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are GORGEOUS. I've been seeing images of dolls like these on magazines and such, but I never knew they were a hobby. What are these kinds of dolls called, if I may ask? How would one go about creating one?