Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Under pressure

Okay, not that I have disappeared or anything, it's just that for the past few months, I have been really busy, under pressure and partying like crazy cause, well, I am cracking under the pressure of graduation and teachers who kept ripping me apart. Okay, this is my blog, I guess I don't have to censor myself, so I can be uninhibited, so let me rephrase, The teachers are ripping me a new asshole.

I have been questioned so much, I have lost my focus, lost my direction, and am wondering if I understand what I am doing at all, so I have stopped doing any work, Yup, stopped in my track, lost my momentum, can't even manage a flutter, let alone fly. I am reaching rock bottom, downward spiral, the end of the world for me, goodbye, sayonara, zai jien, sorry, bu zai jien...phew...what a mouthful, gotta catch my breath here...


Well anyway, picked myself off the sorry ground again, 3 more weeks till my show, gotta do it right and get things working.

All I have been doing for my thesis show end of this month, I am not posting them up here yet. Instead, I am posting this doodle that I did today, cause I bought inks, lots of inks!! of something utterly irrelevant to my thesis. Back to what I love best, painting fantasy :)

Enjoy...


1 comment:

BracLynn said...

Heya dearie,
glad to hear you're up & running again! Am cheering for u!! its not too long now, big hug*
- Lynn