Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back to the studio

A new semester marks a new beginning.

Got moved into a studio room which I share with Patty and Erica. Yay. We turned the studio into a comfortable place with a "dining table" and comfortable chairs. Carpets make a wonderful face-lift to studio by hiding the dirty remnants the previous people left behind. ^_^

My side of the studio





My painting studio at University where I spend most of my nights...

far left, a painting in progress

the table against the wall holds my glass palette and paints, on the floor is my toolbox.

right of the table is another tool box for paints

hanging on the wall is a scarf I dyed using the shibori technique..should be dried by now

next to it is the woodblock print
and then furthest right is the ink drawing I did.

The table on the right carries a lot of evian bottled water, starbucks cup which I need to trash, some books and watercolor palette.

On the red table is my Fuyuko and lots of junks.
basically this table is where some of my classmates and my studio mates gather to eat or chat. hence there are so many chairs there.

behind that red table, that black shape you see overlapping the silk scarf, is actually a very comfortable cushion chair where u sink in deep when u sit. I have slept in it countless of times, that's why i don't get much work done.

No comments: